The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has (or is doing) an NA-T on the forum?

d-_-b

I thought due to the increase in numbers of forum members on here who have or are in the process of doing an NA-T, it would be good to maybe gather everyone together in here and maybe look at (jointly) doing some kind of NA-T thread with information about what different members have and what parts they are using and how they find them. Lot of friendly helpfull members I have spoken to about various things, so if we could get a thread like this together I thought it would be great. :thumbs:

Step 1 though is finding out who there is :)

I don't know if it will work, needs all you NA-T members to post in here like, but I don't wanna force anyone into participating! :)

So if you have or are currently working on an NA-T then who are you? : D

(I know a few of you but would rather you put your names in here as its of you own will then :lol:)

NA-T guys are as follows:

Running NA-T:

01. tkddav3

02. Pulley

03. Fosta

04. Pjavon

05. Fixcz

06. Pulley

07. Abtin90

08. Noz

09. Bambisdad

Running NA-S (Supercharger):

1. David P

NA-T Builds:

01. Caineoo

02. Rich.2211

03. Josh42

04. Buster

05. Ballsdeep

06. Al Massey

07. Masterfett

08. Fosta (target: 600+bhp NA-T build)

09. Pulley (target: 600+bhp NA-T build)

10. Fly

11. Nodalmighty

12. GreekSupra

Potential NA-T Builds:

1. 3LL

Club NA-T has now been sorted out which contains the below threads for it's members: Click Here for the Club NA-T group. :thumbs:

(if you join the group you can get into these)

> Members NA-T How To's & Build Threads

> Other NA-T Build Threads

> Useful Links & NA-T technical data

:thumbs:

Edited by d-_-b (see edit history)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been searching for a similar thread, i did head over to club NA-T but from what i could read and find out they are all really looking to do it on a budget rather than with a kit (not a bad thing in my opinion) I am looking at purchasing an NA and going the T route , some people may call me mad but i like tinkering and learning i have built a few kit cars too which should help.

The only major mod seems to be the oil feed and return lines, the rest looks fairly (i can feel the heat already) plug and play.

Would be good to hear more info on this forum it must have been discussed a billion times.

Im currently top of the na-t tree here ;) and it better stay that way... :boxing:

Haha :D well im at the bottom of said tree, foraging for the "seeds of NA-T'ness so theres plenty of space between us for everyone else haha :lol:

Cheers for posting up dude! Hopefulyl the start of everyone else in the NA-T fraternity. :D

I have been searching for a similar thread, i did head over to club NA-T but from what i could read and find out they are all really looking to do it on a budget rather than with a kit (not a bad thing in my opinion) I am looking at purchasing an NA and going the T route , some people may call me mad but i like tinkering and learning i have built a few kit cars too which should help.

The only major mod seems to be the oil feed and return lines, the rest looks fairly (i can feel the heat already) plug and play.

Would be good to hear more info on this forum it must have been discussed a billion times.

Currently building an na-t :)

Really good idea on the thread to be honest. It will help everyone out. :D

Cheers fella's :thumbs:

Yes this was the idea, there are a fair few build threads of NA-T's on here but they are scattered around as are the members. i hoped that if we could get everyone at least in one thread we could maybe look to doing something greater like with the "groups" or something.

Not trying to seperate us from the rest of the forum or anything, but sometimes just nice to know of a place you can head if you had a specific NA-T query that you could direct or pose to other NA-T people. :)

You need Craig (dr_jekyll) on this thread. He knows everything and anything when it comes to NA-t.

Yea, I know of about 5 or 6 NA-T owners on here, but would be nice for them to add themselves in (if they wanted to be part of it like) :)

Craig is indeed a pool of NA-T knowledge, hopefully he posts up :)

On a serious note have a read up on club na-t mate, when i was planning the route it was packed with nice info and build threads. The guys on here who are na-t know shed loads of info too, and run good figures

Yea deffo! I have that as pretty much my second tab to the forum here like lol. I'm not trying in anyway to say this will be NA-T members here 1 stop shop from now on for NA-T stuff or anything of the type, just thought it would be nice to pull together the people we have here into a bit of a group for info exhangce and chat on their "local" forum :) (not just for "local" people :lol:)

d[-_-]b what route you going in na-t? What kind of figures you aiming for?

Mines a kit made up from numerous bits aquired over time from the forum.

doing it all to a spare engine like which am using to learn about the engine itself as well as how it all works.

aiming for mid to high 300's. Keeping W58 box so dont want to exceed the 400bhp mark.

b;3572404']Mines a kit made up from numerous bits aquired over time from the forum.

doing it all to a spare engine like which am using to learn about the engine itself as well as how it all works.

aiming for mid to high 300's. Keeping W58 box so dont want to exceed the 400bhp mark.

Fair enough buddy :) Keeping stock headgasket to then i take it or?

Fair enough buddy :) Keeping stock headgasket to then i take it or?

Ideally yes, stock headgasket and stock pistons to keep the compression ratio up, but dependant on the condition of the block surface, may have to vary from that a little if needed...

b;3572404']Mines a kit made up from numerous bits aquired over time from the forum.

Come on then what parts, turbo etc? i have a very nice K27 on the shelf that i intended to use with my previous kit car but now im thinking it will work nicely on the supra