The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What clutch??

WaLKeRR

Thanks :) haha, its just a case of what people have had and what worked for them, its never going over 400bhp would some of the companys on here do na-t clutches?

The fact it's NA-t doesn't matter. You just need a strong 5 speed clutch. As I said before, stage 4 CC is good.

Mines a 5 speed na-TT conversion. You can get them for the 5 speed from Whifbitz, because that's where I got mine.

They can judder a bit, because its a 6 puck clutch, but only if your clutch control is pi$$ poor. Takes a little getting used to, but after a couple of weeks, its fine.

its 400 for a stage4 cc 6pad ceramic one? thats surely going to be decent i looked at the stage 3+ whifbitz one at 523 or something, the car is never going to go over 400bhp because the gearbox wont take it for long?

Just get something that will handle 400ft lbs and be done with it if the cars never gunno exceed 350ft lbs.

Well the CC stage 4 can handle 250% more than stock which is clearly going to be over 400 i think il go with them, also is it best to buy a box or rebuild my box, as in is there likely to be a huge difference in price

To source a second hand box would be cheaper I would have thought.