The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013

drift_bear

Too rich for me this year mate...could see £1000-1250 easy when you look at petrol, food, drink etc!?

So I'm out.:(

I know it will be a good chunk of change, but would be good to do!

Im afraid its a definate no from me too. Poor student and all. Will hopefully make the 2014 one as I would love to go on it

Not as if there's much planned for event wise up with us lol

Not as if there's much planned for event wise up with us lol

I think £950 is more of a realistic estimate. We spent £750 last year and you guys are only around 150 - 200 miles north of Wigan.

I am also thinking about organising a trip up to Scotland during the summer but I will need to get a feel for numbers. The last time I organised anything only 8 turned up from the 16 on the list so I haven't bothered since.

H.

I think £950 is more of a realistic estimate. We spent £750 last year and you guys are only around 150 - 200 miles north of Wigan.

I am also thinking about organising a trip up to Scotland during the summer but I will need to get a feel for numbers. The last time I organised anything only 8 turned up from the 16 on the list so I haven't bothered since.

H.

It would be more than that for the members further north like myself, monsween and etc dude

It would be more than that for the members further north like myself, monsween and etc dude

Where are you then?

EDIT:

Just looked at Aberdeen where Kieran is, 566 miles to Ashford and 335 miles to Wigan so you are adding at least a tank of fuel each way to get to where we start from. I reckon a grand will easily cover it unless you are further away Alex.

Edited by Havard (see edit history)

Where are you then?

EDIT:

Just looked at Aberdeen where Kieran is, 566 miles to Ashford and 335 miles to Wigan so you are adding at least a tank of fuel each way to get to where we start from. I reckon a grand will easily cover it unless you are further away Alex.

Yeah your looking at a minim of £1K for this trip, it would be worth it just for the banter and the experience though! Hopefully get the car started/finished in time for this!

H.

That would be great H. I know a good few of us would make the effort to get to any event held up here

Yeah your looking at a minim of £1K for this trip, it would be worth it just for the banter and the experience though! Hopefully get the car started/finished in time for this!

Thinking about it, we spent £750 whilst drinking in moderation, your bill might be slightly higher from what I can gather Alex.

Could be up for this, I dont drink so can save alot of money that way :sly:

Your bill will be lower than above...lol..!!

That would be great H. I know a good few of us would make the effort to get to any event held up here

I will have a look after the new year and plan a route. Mrs H and I did a cracking trip up to Sterling and then down to Troon and Portpatrick a few years ago. A bit of local knowledge from you guys could be handy..!!

H.