The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think I got stitched up lol

DodgyRog

Well I had a phone call from Brendan a couple of weeks ago saying he had found a couple of bits and some screws and clips etc and to pop in when i was passing

Spent the morning sorting through it all and separating into different tins

So a big thanks to Brendan for this lot, Jen's well happy lmao

Obviously this is on top of what I posted in the other thread recently

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?281313-Definately-in-trouble-again-after-my-visit-to-BarneyBrendans-yesterday-Pic-heavy

Only joking if you read this Brendan:D although I need a workshop now for all the bits I have in the conservatory

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Jen must SERIOUSLY love you Rog!! :D

She did lol, guess I will have to book a holiday to make up for it soon, lucky we can get the Dragonball tickets next week:sly:

I tell you what them tins of nuts and bolts are a god send I'm always needing odds and sods

Yeah i know bud, I actually did ask Brendan to let me know if he found anymore, just didn't quite expect this many:D

i cant believe you sorted them into bolts,nuts ect.

Yeap , I did large bolts and smaller one, then nuts and washer, also one for clips, rubbers, misc etc. Will make it a bit easier when I need something specific

I dont suppose you have a firing pin for a 30mm Rarden cannon lying about do you?

Proberbly:taped: