The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matthew from York

BaileySupra

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!! :thumbs:

Yeah I haven't seen many about, there are a set on eBay for £750? Dodgy or just a bargain?

That's a bit of a bargin, I paid 1400 for mine! The 18x9/10 set right? From your picture it looks like you have the larger brakes? If you do the spokes probably won't clear the caliper, both me and Rob W have 18x9J on the front and we both had to space them out by 15mm to clear the calipers. Just had another look at the offsets mate, the rear's will stick out past the arches by a long way :(

Edited by Justin Bieber (see edit history)

That's a bit of a bargin, I paid 1400 for mine! The 18x9/10 set right? From your picture it looks like you have the larger brakes? If you do the spokes probably won't clear the caliper, both me and Rob W have 18x9J on the front and we both had to space them out by 15mm to clear the calipers. Just had another look at the offsets mate, the rear's will stick out past the arches by a long way :(

I don't think so? Tbh I've not noticed them

yeah I've decided not to go with those on eBay anyway I'd rather keep a look out plus I've not really got the cash at the moment