The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How old are you and how long you been driving?

crackster

I only ask cos am only 26 and only been driving two and half years 2 and 2 years no claims been doing insurance quote on a tt 6 speed supra and its 4,600 a year which i will pay as really want my supra after xmas seem a lot tho when you think it would go down cheaper? another 4 years driving?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm weird maybe its cos am only been driving 2 years? i put my mam on which make's it cheaper but i used that confused.com i will try that Competition Car Insurance, am paying 2,400 for a hyundai coupe 2.0l lol atm lol

- - - Updated - - -

I've just turned 24, passed my test 3 months after I was 17, got 5 years no claims and I'm paying under £800 on my UK TT6 :)

who you with josh?

Hmm weird maybe its cos am only been driving 2 years? i put my mam on which make's it cheaper but i used that confused.com i will try that Competition Car Insurance, am paying 2,400 for a hyundai coupe 2.0l lol atm lol

- - - Updated - - -

who you with josh?

I'm with Admiral with both my parents on the policy :)

Comparison sites are evil mate. Don't forget, every policy taken out through a comparison site has to pay a premium to the site itself, so will always cost more than if you rang a company direct.

I'm 25, been driving 4 years, with 3 years NBC, and pay a grand on a TT with Sky, all mods declared, like for like replacement parts, breakdown cover yada yada yada

Edited by listy (see edit history)

- - - Updated - - -

who you with josh?

Jesus!! 2400 for a Hyundai!!

They saw you coming mate, I paid 850 for a 2.0 turbo after driving 2 1/2 years.... That was with adrian flux but they quoted badly with a supra..

Try sky (who I'm with now) or competition and don't forget to mention the club ;)