The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying a few things from Titan, anyone else want to share the postage?

TheTurtleshead

Soooo my friend in Florida has sorted me out a new set of Aerotop roof seals from toyota USA, as they're much cheaper than over here. Thought I might as well splash out on a few things from titan at the same time. If anyone wants anything throwing in the package then drop me a pm and we can arrange it. If we share shipping it's gotta work out cheaper for all! I am holding off on the postage until after the Christmas period to avoid the inevitable royal mail tits up!

E.g. Aeromotive FPR for the same price in dollars as you would pay in Sterling over here! http://www.titanmotorsports.com/a1inbyre1.html

Hold off for a sec mate, I'll see who else is interested, then I'll invent a cut off date for orders. Probs 3rd of Jan as it's my birthday ;). Then pay me, I'll order everything and have it shipped to my friend in Florida who will package it up and fire it over.

Cool, no doubt ill need a few bits more by then also :)

• 1 month later...

Bump! If you want anything now is the time to speak up:

1-Contact me FIRST and let me know what you want so I can say yes/no depending on the size.

2- Please email Nero@titanmotorsports with your request and CC me into the email. I have let him know that some people might be wanting to throw some small bits in to my parcel.

3- It is up to you to pay for the item in full before Wednesday if you want it, otherwise it will not happen.. sorry! I want to get my turbo kit on it's way over here!

Please Pm me if you want anything. The title of the email should be "T78 Parts James Jefferson".

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)