The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi from down under

clint84

Hi All,

My name is Clint I am from Australia always have loved the performance and shape of the supra.

My first car was an SZ used it as an A to B car for 5 years until i could aford an upgrade. So I shopped around new and used, had deep thoughts of going for the megane RS, peugeot RCZ, and VW Scirrocco R but then at the end of the day saw a beautiful moonstone grey RZ and couldn't resist.

now i need to install my boost controller

Clint

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Clint, good to have you in the club. Some of my family visited Oz back in the 1840's. P&O and Carnival Cruisers weren't operating in those days so they took the convict express instead, lol.

On a different note but I have pals all over Australia and family too - what a lovely place to bring up a Roo.

Hope you enjoy the club,

All the best,

Andrew