The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New guy from the US

Guest Slidewayss

Guest Slidewayss

Hello everyone, My name is Brandon and i am 23 years old. I already been on here buying stuff but havent introduced myself yet. I am new to toyotas and supras. I have owned 3 evos , s13, srt4, mustang cobra, hondas,bmws and motorcycles but just rencently picked up my first supra. I stumbled across the forum while googling for supra forums. My car is pretty much stock for now. Only thing done is Greddy FMIC, HKS turbo timer,TRD steering wheel,Indash navigation/dvd player and intakes for the stock twins with alot of polishing. Also the car has Volk wheels. It is a 1994 TT model with a W58 5sp. I am in the works right now getting a V161 swap to start my 800whp build so stay tuned! Here are a couple pics. Enjoy!

Also, feel free to add me on instagram lol @baller_ona_budget

6.jpg

11.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

16.jpg

12.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Slidewayss (see edit history)

Guest Slidewayss
welcome to the forum dude! can't believe you can get insured on a 800whp supra at 23, that's not fair! Where did you get the twin intakes from? I pm'd one lad selling a set on supraforums but he never got back to me :(

thanks guys. The car only makes around 350 right now and when i do get to 800rwhp i just wont let the insurance know i have that much lol. I dont know how yall have to report the cars there but in the US they just go off your vin number to the vehicle. They think i own a stock TT model :X As far as the intakes, im not sure where they came from. I bought the car how it sits about a month and half ago. Usually i wouldnt buy a car that already has been modded cause i like to build my own but i got too good of a deal to pass up!

As far as the intakes, im not sure where they came from. I bought the car how it sits about a month and half ago. Usually i wouldnt buy a car that already has been modded cause i like to build my own but i got too good of a deal to pass up!

ah right fair enough mate i'll keep looking for them then! what kinda spec engine are you going for?

thanks guys. The car only makes around 350 right now and when i do get to 800rwhp i just wont let the insurance know i have that much lol. I dont know how yall have to report the cars there but in the US they just go off your vin number to the vehicle. They think i own a stock TT model :X

Doesn't that make your insurance invalid? Over here (UK), if you're in an accident and your insurance is invalid, you can get jail time.

Bragging about it on a public forum probably isn't very smart either! :D

Guest Slidewayss

Everyone here does it where I live. I'm not really bragging about it I'm just saying.

Doesn't that make your insurance invalid? Over here (UK), if you're in an accident and your insurance is invalid, you can get jail time.

Bragging about it on a public forum probably isn't very smart either! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I am out of va beach , Virginia. How about you?

Where abouts in the states are you?

Guest Slidewayss

I really actually got a good deal on my red Evo 8. I bought it from someone for $10,000 then I was online and saw a guy wanted to trade his supra for an Evo so I sent him a message and we traded. So I basically paid $10,000 for the supra.

how much you pay ;) ,, very nice car :p.

:hello: Brandon and :welcome:

Well done on getting the pics in there straight away! :D A very nice looking car you have there. The engine bay in particular is very :cool:

Loving the in-car security, by the way... :innocent: But your steering wheel and brake master cylinder are on the wrong side! :p

Guest Slidewayss

Haha thanks man. I was heading to the range the day i took that pic inside the car so my m4 was on my seat. i dont normally carry it around with me lol and i wish my car was a RHD! my 240sx is RHD and it is so much funner to drive plus all the attention i get because where i live you rarely see a RHD vehicle.

:hello: Brandon and :welcome:

Well done on getting the pics in there straight away! :D A very nice looking car you have there. The engine bay in particular is very :cool:

Loving the in-car security, by the way... :innocent: But your steering wheel and brake master cylinder are on the wrong side! :p

Haha thanks man. I was heading to the range the day i took that pic inside the car so my m4 was on my seat. i dont normally carry it around with me lol and i wish my car was a RHD! my 240sx is RHD and it is so much funner to drive plus all the attention i get because where i live you rarely see a RHD vehicle.

Shame...! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Different in the states, not telling them about modifications only means that the modifications are not insured so it'll just be valued at stock value, the car will still be insured.

No jail time/points/ban for no insurance in a lot the states aswell, just a fine and a slap on the wrist.