The mkiv Supra Owners Club

all ready to fit now

Pulley

Sweet mate! Are you welding the NA runners on that TT plenum?

nope, ive modified the plenum , cut the centre two ports and re welded them, then slightly re positioned the outer ports and then polished n ported the whole setup, flows well into the na runners

will almost be a shame to swap it out once ive finished my plenum im building, but it will get me going

Might just run I'm na setup till u finish your custom intake then give u some cash for yours :)

you can have it mate, once ive got setup and pull my finger out n finish my plenum, done the flow tests and cardboard mock up to make sure it will all fit ok, i will have to do a boot battery mod tho as the 100mm throttle body ends up pointing into the battery tray area

With the tt intake do we have to get the tt power steering reservoir ?

yeah, i have one you can have mate, but youll need to either make or buy the hose adaptor that bolts ontop the steering pump where the na reservoir goes, so you can run the remote tt reservoir