The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Direct drop-in Injector options

RB-GTE

I'm looking for simple drop-in injectors that replace the stock 440cc.

I am going single turbo with a Precision 6262 .68 on castmanifold. Should make up about (500whp).

The USDM 550cc seem like the cheapest option but that is pushing it.

I'd like to get 600cc +

I was looking into the SARD 650cc but they seem to be pricey. What are some other options?

550's would work but 650's would be better. I've just picked up some Power Enterprise 650's, not had them fitted yet but they came highly recommended, more so than the Sards. They will be fine for your power goals, or go for 800's if you want more headroom for the future :)

As above, PE650's or PE800's would be great.

Make sure you get impendence side feed injectors if J-spec.

You could go with top feed and a different rail. There's always a few second hand sets for sale on this forum. 550's for your power needs are too small as you'll be running at 100% duty cycle at 500whp assuming 550fwhp.

550cc injectors are going to limit how much boost pressure you can run, you'll also need to budget for a resistor pack as the UK/US injectors are low impedance.

SH650A Power Enterpise (side feed/high impedance) 650cc injectors would be a straight swap.