The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Poor, poor Supra.

MannDuo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STUNNING-WIDEBODY-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-PRICE-DROP-/321032054432?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4abf0066a0

Doing my usual browse of eBay to see what's out there, and came across this... First time ever seeing this kit, and it made me wonder... "Who on earth sits there, and designs something like this and thinks; yeah, that looks good... "

Seriously, it's so... Ugly! *unique*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Separate post/questions, rather than making a new thread:

Anyway, while I am here, I have a question, a very hard to answer question, but a question non-the less.

A clean, 95 NA - TT supra, still on the W58 gearbox, low(ish) miles, well looked after and well/recently serviced, how much would you expect to pay?

*Car in question -

Edited by MannDuo (see edit history)

What's wrong with it???!!

I've spent years building it! Yeah it's not to everyone's taste but each to there own!

It's my pride and joy and I'm so sad I have to sell up but I could do with out people like you bad mouthing it on a public forum!

ONLY JOKING!!! Ha ha ha ha :D

what's wrong with it???!!

I've spent years building it! Yeah it's not to everyone's taste but each to there own!

It's my pride and joy and i'm so sad i have to sell up but i could do with out people like you bad nothing it on a public forum!

Only joking!!! Ha ha ha ha :D

:D

- - - Updated - - -

On a serious note, apart from the rear spolier, I quite like that actually...

Looks OK to me. Not something I'd want to own but it's done to a high standard, and I've seen worse whilst browsing this forum.

I'm also jealous of the seller's garage; he's got an impressive width going on there. Once the supra's in my garage I have to perform lithe poses that a burlesque dancer would be proud of in order to extract myself from the car.

The silver one in question, I'd expect in today's climate to pay around £5-6k. It's a buyers market, and you can get a TT Auto for £4-5k.

As for the blue one, lovely colour, and that's about it.

NA - TT with 5 speed box I would sau is worth between 5 & 6K max.

That looks a nice car to me though.

Thanks for that guys, really tempted to buy it, just don't have the funds yet.

And the the blue 'Supe, I can't stand any of it, I really don't know why someone would do that... Baffles me. But suppose everyone has different tastes 'n all.