The mkiv Supra Owners Club

O2 Sensor?

scunner

Finally got around to changing my O2 sensor and Im having a bit of a nightmare. Decided to go at it from the top which was a pain, then proceeded to drop a bolt into the engine bay, which ill need to find later!

Has anybody any idea how to un clip the actual sensor from it's wiring? I've had a look and dont fancy pulling at it in case I break something (which is what will happen judging from the luck I've had today?). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any problems bring it down here bud, simple job :D

Thanks mate. Im trying the cleaning thing first with lemon juice before I stick a new one in. Just not looking forward to trying to fing the dropped bolt tomorrow!! You down at GI Motorsport? Seen your motor there last time I was down. Nice car, always fancied a white Supe.

Thanks mate. Im trying the cleaning thing first with lemon juice before I stick a new one in. Just not looking forward to trying to fing the dropped bolt tomorrow!! You down at GI Motorsport? Seen your motor there last time I was down. Nice car, always fancied a white Supe.

Ah was yours the black one? the one i hunted for and found a lower timing belt cover for?

Na mate, i know Gaz and chris. Mine was in for a clutch issue.

Now sadly sold, big jobs i let Gaz do as he has the ramps and stuff, anything else i do at the house.

Ah was yours the black one? the one i hunted for and found a lower timing belt cover for?

Na mate, i know Gaz and chris. Mine was in for a clutch issue.

Now sadly sold, big jobs i let Gaz do as he has the ramps and stuff, anything else i do at the house.

Yeah that was mine. Small job that snowballed as usual!

Im the same try to do as much as I can myself, getting underneath is a huge pain though! Sorry to here you've sold it. Broke my heart when I sold my last one.