The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Noob from Scottish Borders!

Calzo21

Hello!!

Thought I'd might as well say hello from the Borders!

I'm Callum, 20

Fell in love with supras back in January and was proud to get myself a Clean Jap import at the end of June(Imported end of May)

A lovely Black 97 TT VVTi Auto Tiptronic, with only 26,500KM on the clock (you can do the mile maths ;) )

Came Mechanically completely stock, with having Cusco Adjustable suspension, Cusco Front and Rear Strut Bars and Volk alloys. Only just found out they are the Discontinued Volk GT-Ps and look like they are from the factory!

Initial viewing of it from the seller and i just was gob smacked at how clean it was, outside inside engine bay even under the car!

The seller also gave me a cat back exhaust (no marking or branding) for FREE :p

Since then iv fitted a Blitz Bov, Pioneer 7" AppRadio, Pioneer front speakers, Vibe Rear speakers and a Pioneer flat sub in the boot

Only new into the proper boys toys (had a 1.4 Clio as first car so no difference then :p ) and already loving it!

Things in mind - Either Double Decat or 1st cat removal

Air intake (have bought an Apexi intake but had bother fitting it :()

And maybe fabricate the interior but don't know anyone that does it

So that's a bit about me and the car

I'm sure I'm going to enjoy learning from this great website (already learned a lot!)

Brownie points, Everyone here are very friendly too :p

PS And I'm guessing youl want pictures ;) (dunno how the heck to upload them on iPhone)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I found out how to upload :p

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice dude and welcome to the club.

At risk of sounding like your Dad, mind yourself in this weather (or any weather for that matter) if you've come from a 1.4 Clio. These cars will soon bite you in the ass if you don't respect them... take care!

Is that a neon in the drivers side footwell? If so, that's the only thing letting it down :)

Nice dude and welcome to the club.

At risk of sounding like your Dad, mind yourself in this weather (or any weather for that matter) if you've come from a 1.4 Clio. These cars will soon bite you in the ass if you don't respect them... take care!

Is that a neon in the drivers side footwell? If so, that's the only thing letting it down :)

x2

Thanks guys for your comments!! It's a lovely car to own

I'm from Hawick Drift bear if you know where that is ?? Yeah deffo I'm keen to go to my first Meet even if everyone else's cars better than mines haha

Thanks, Kill1308, the weather here's been getting bad snow an inch but roads being cleared :) forecast more more snow this week but I can assure you I'm taking it canny and having the Snow button on and going slow, I crashed 3 days after my test (17) in my dads pug 206 from bad rain and back end sliding so with this being Rwd I'm super careful, only when I leave Works car park I switch off traction for a cheeky wee drift ;)

And yeah I knew someone would mention them :p I think they look awesome Black with green interior lights ;)

Haha westy that's it indeed a Rare factory option :p

Exactly Tony, every road jet should should have em...Means you can see your feet at night ;)

Thanks Geo!!

It is! Going for a thorough valet this weekend, this salt is ruining the appearance :(

See you have a white supe, I fall for white ones there just beautiful! Haha

I've sold the white one bud this week. Guy Tim picks it up on Friday, also had 712bhp one before that SRD built for me, click my Sig links for the build and pictures.

I've sold the white one bud this week. Guy Tim picks it up on Friday, also had 712bhp one before that SRD built for me, click my Sig links for the build and pictures.

Aw no way! Looks lovely ! What's your plans for next??

Jesus was that a street or track car?

Thanks Spg! From Hawick?? :D