The mkiv Supra Owners Club

eBay car help please?

drew 007

Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you but I'm just wondering if anybody has any info on this car? Or any trained supra experts willing to give me your honest option please? It's on eBay and I believe has been for a while? The item number is 320955801989 I'm not to sure how to put links up etc.

Any help will be really really appreciated guys.:) and I'm not a fan of the wing!!!

Kind regards.

Item number......

Edited by drew 007 (see edit history)

Other than the odd thing that needs tidying up, IE, swapping the front bumper and spoiler for stock, painting the strut brace and cam cover, it looks to be okay, however, I dont believe it to have brembos or toms coilovers, although I may be Wrong?

Also the mileage isn't listed anywhere.

Have a look in the classifieds on here. There's some stunning cars for less money!

, I dont believe it to have brembos

I'd be skeptical to the discs being 370mm behind 18" wheels, would look much bigger, look more like the 355mm i have behind mine. The bright red caliper could be brembo, but its hard to tell from the video. Also the engine isn't vvti, i thought all facelift's were?? I stand to be corrected though! would also be concerned about the front indicators, look very strange.... Have you tried talking to Jurgen?? I'm sure he could sort you out with the exact car you desire

ive always seen many of thier cars on ebay, one of which was a rather nice 1000bhp r34 :drool: but if you were set on buying from a dealer id go with jurgen @ jm imports. he's a member and many have bought from him. or...like josh sais look through the classifieds on here :)

Expensive for what looks quite a scruffy Supra, the bonnet shut lines are all over the place, that and the aftermarket front bumper could suggest a front end prang in it's past.

Something's up with the photos, on the wide angled shots the headlights have delined lenses but on the engine bay shots the headlights are standard.

Also the engine isn't vvti, i thought all facelift's were?? I stand to be corrected though!

The facelift Supra was launched May 1996 initially with the non-VVTi 2JZ-GTE, the VVTi 2JZ-GTE Supra was launched September 1997.

would also be concerned about the front indicators, look very strange....

Saltfire front bumper with SW20 MR2 front indicators.

imageimage