The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would you?

SilverSoop

Hi all, long time since I have posted on here since having to force myself to sell my TT but after thinking long and hard about Supra's, I have decided to 100% buy another one! :)

Now, I had to sell my TT and it went to another owner but earlier this year, I saw her up for sale at a dealership and unfortunately didn't have the cash to buy it.

I'll be in a position to buy another Supe early next Spring!! Can't come soon enough :D

I've checked the dealership she was at and is still there but my question is...would you buy back the Supra you had? Or would you go and buy another one?

I really can't decide!! I didn't get to enjoy my TT and was such a lovely car :(

My budget is will be around £10k and you can buy alot of Supra for that! My old Supra is for sale around the same sort of figure...

It'd depend if the new keeper had changed things, or if it still felt like your car. Go and test drive it and see what it's like. You might find they've mucked about with stuff and you don't like it. But as Lbm says, you've got a fair old budget mate, and there's been some absolute stunners up for sale on here of late!

Hi Shane :)

Don't know the answer, but with your budget there must be some other decent options, as well as buying your old one back.

Hi mate :) Good to see you remember me haha :D

It's definately a tricky question as I am stuck in two minds if I'm honest. As you quite rightly said, there's loads of TT's for sale for £10k!! Oh desicions, desicions!! :(

Your ex car is like an ex girlfriend, go back for one last rag if you want but not long term :D Onwards and upwards mate, start a fresh with a nice new Supra. Simples!

Haha...very true ;)

It'd depend if the new keeper had changed things, or if it still felt like your car. Go and test drive it and see what it's like. You might find they've mucked about with stuff and you don't like it. But as Lbm says, you've got a fair old budget mate, and there's been some absolute stunners up for sale on here of late!

Earlier in the year, I actually went to the dealership and test drove the car, she felt great if I'm honest and well looked after...there was a couple of things I didn't like though. For example, the Likwidart badges had been removed, things like that but can be easily rectified :D

Yeah exactly mate, there's alot of stunners for sale! Oh what to do, what to do!!:D

Hi Shane,

Didn't you let this car go for a relatively low price? If so I wouldn't be buying it back for £10K.

I would be going to see Jurgen for that kind of money and getting one that is 100% when you drive it away.

Hi mate :)

I bought the car for £12k originally and when I had to sell, I was in a hurry so I had my arm twisted for lower than I wanted :( It's up for sale for more than £12k but earlier in the year when I was speaking with the dealer, he said he would sell it for £10k...

The problem is that in my eyes, my TT was perfect outside and inside and had everything the way I wanted it...I was chuffed with it and if I buy another one then I'll be just trying to re-create my old TT's look inside and outside...

Yeah very true, I forgot about Jurgen!! Thanks mate :) I might have a word with him and see what he's got :) There's plenty of time yet but as I say, the spring can't come soon enough!!

I'm going to try and make it with my new Supe to next year's dragonball if it's going ahead?

Was it your first supra? I'm going single and 6 speed and would still take my NA auto back, And I've tried but it seems to be abroad now!

No, it was my second Supra...my first was a Silver 94' NA and my most recent was a 98' VVTi TT :)

Ooh nice, I love the sound of single's :D

That's a shame that she seems to be going abroad!! :( I've often wondered where my first Supra went as it's not on this forum. Lol

No, it was my second Supra...my first was a Silver 94' NA and my most recent was a 98' VVTi TT :)

Ooh nice, I love the sound of single's :D

That's a shame that she seems to be going abroad!! :( I've often wondered where my first Supra went as it's not on this forum. Lol

I used something on the DVLA website that tells you if it's been taxed or still in the country, ill dig out the link....