The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do luck rear wing **Test fit pics added**

drift_bear

I know these are like rocking horse poop, but I'm still considering getting rid of the TRD and got a couple of questions...

Would the do luck go well with the rest of my kit

And

Does anyone know where I can get one from APART from do luck them self? Or how much they are from do luck?

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a mega-deal on one from SUMO the other day. They are 2k Special order normally, they have to be made in japan and shipped over. Think that might be plus vat as well, not sure.

I've just pm'd them to see what they can do. If you dont mind me asking, how much did it cost you? (can pmme instead if you dont want anyone to know dude)

The one Jamesy has will sell quick at a reduced price...Carbon Bullet sold that one to Turtleshead for £1200...the other do luck spoilers may not sell so easily.

Thought he got it from SUMO power, like said in previous post? :think:

It would be the same style as jamesy i think, Whats the difference between both?

I sorted the last one Sumo had in Japan for Jamie with a very good discount. I dont think they have anymore but worth asking. Rrp is around £2,300 plus postage etc :)

This is for the newer full carbon 3D spoiler :)

Just dump a load of spiders round by Jamesy's house (to add to what is already there) and steal his while he is pm'ing AndrewOW to save him again :D

:D

I sorted the last one Sumo had in Japan for Jamie with a very good discount. I dont think they have anymore but worth asking. Rrp is around £2,300 plus postage etc :)

This is for the newer full carbon 3D spoiler :)

:D

I'll see if I get a reply tomorrow from sumo, if not ill use Graham's idea

:innocent: :D