The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wifbits postage costs ????

little num

Just went to purchase some R4 pads and the postage charge was £18 now i realise royal mail are extremely expensive but £18 for 1 set of front pads is way too much, i actually decided not to purchase them after seeing the £18.

He needs to use parcels2go they are like £7 for this type of stuff.

I will call paul tomorrow and see whats the crack with high postage costs.

Not having a pop at Paul at all.

Just saying customers may be potentially shocked at postage pricing, especially for small items. I could ring up and request lower postage, but that eats into my time. I'm sure Paul would rather have this resolved so he could accrue online custom without his input rather than being on the phone sorting P&P out!

Shouldn't you contact Paul first before going moaning on an open forum? it way well be a simple mistake...

Hi nick, im moaning as its off putting for poeple who may use his website to order parts as it was too late for me to call him, i was wondering how many others have been quoted stupid amounts on his site.

I will call paul in the morning and make him aware his website only allows 1 price for postage and its £18, even if you order a little seal its still £18 so makes me wonder how many customers he might lose because of his postage price's.

We all know paul and i speak to him quite often so know he will do me a better deal when i call him BUT his website is visited alot from people not on forums so maybe put off and go elsewhere.

Edited by little num (see edit history)

It is just a minor issue with the majority of items having a set online postage charge as it said £18 for delivery on some gearshift bushes for me, I pm'd Paul and he got back to me and sent the item with postage included cheaper than the original cost of the part. The only time I ever paid full whack was when I brought the NA decat set which I am still happy with although anything I buy now I msg Paul and he is normally very reasonable. He gave me £100 off a catback exhaust and even chucked in free delivery, top bloke in my book.

Guest Nicholas
Hi nick, im moaning as its off putting for poeple who may use his website to order parts as it was too late for me to call him, i was wondering how many others have been quoted stupid amounts on his site.

I will call paul in the morning and make him aware his website only allows 1 price for postage and its £18, even if you order a little seal its still £18 so makes me wonder how many customers he might lose because of his postage price's.

We all know paul and i speak to him quite often so know he will do me a better deal when i call him BUT his website is visited alot from people not on forums so maybe put off and go elsewhere.

I know you were just being constructive and helpful but it could been seen as a negative for those that don't know him. I'm sure it's a glitch and he'll rectify the website.

Sorry chaps, it's a problem with the online shop I'm afraid and it won't be fixed for some time.

I'm about to have it all redone which will not only resolve this problem but make the shop much easier to use along with some other nice features.

For the moment you are best off emailing me if its small items.

Thanks

Paul