The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*** NEW SRD Rear Diffuser is here ***

Jamesy

The eagerly awaiting SRD Rear Diffuser is here ....

Many of you will have seen the stunning version on Steve M's car - please note his was a prototype so the finished artcile may change slightly, but only for the better :)

We are going to be offering the initial 10 as a group buy at a very good rate after which they will go to the normal price. These will come in powder coated gloss black finish, however if you would prefer a different colour Simon (Baldy) will be able to spray them at your cost for you).

First 10 on the group buy are just £TBC each

Usual price thereafter will be £TBC

These will come in bolt on format with brackets to make them very quick and easy to fit :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=161417&d=1354468881

attachment.php?attachmentid=161418&d=1354468881

attachment.php?attachmentid=161420&d=1354468881

attachment.php?attachmentid=161421&d=1354468941

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice :)

I just bought a Shine Auto carbon effort but it will be cool to see something different around on the cars on here so they don't all look the same at th rear! :D

There hasn't really been anything different to plain stock, stock with Shine Auto diffuser or Trial rear for a while (obviously the Do-Luck rear etc. is different but isn't common at all!) now, so this is a welcome change/offering :)

Hi mate, these are already very well priced. Even the shine diffuser on a very special group buy previously was more than these ;)

I get that, but the shine diffuser is made of carbon which always carries a hefty price tag and their price also includes import duty and shipping from the states...I honestly thought these would be sub £300 delivered.

What would delivery be in these out of interest mate!?

Edited by Westy
Shine (see edit history)

Unfortunately with the work that goes into making them to the standard they need to be finished in that needs to be the price.

The Do Luck diffuser is over £650 and single piece fibreglass.

We will be making them but if the numbers are low will just make them to order.

My feelings on this subject are if the quality is as good as lee promises (I'm sure it will be top quality) then it will be a nice difference fitted to the car, the shine auto diffuser Is "in ya face" looks wise and I must add the quality and weave of the carbon on the shine is low at best and its a total arse to fit!!!!

Personally I expected £350 plus postage in carbon so my prediction was well off.

Better pics needed but I must say from what I've seen thumbs up.

Ok guys we are going to do these in house now so will make one and see how it goes.

Will work out a price once finished and will do what we can, its a product we want to offer and appreciate the feedback on the price.

Watch this space :)

Thanks Lee appreciate that.

• 4 weeks later...