The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Really have lost the love -

Geo

Well,

After getting another car from Jurgen about 4 months ago, i was over the moon. Having sold my last car to Chris(RIP OLD CAR) i needed to be back in something as not having a fast car was Well not me.

The car has been with Jurgen past 2 wks getting my Clutch sorted, and im glad to say its all fixed, and running sweet as. Even running BPU(which i havn't driven yet) just needs a Fuel pump to finish it off.

But i have totally lost the love im Afraid. Jurgen took me out in a baby GTR 600ish, and :faint: at that point it was all over.

I have the car up for sale, and SOLD Pending a deposit and Payment, But as far as i know the car is going to a good home. :)

I'll let the new owner make himself known when he decides to.

Whats the plan i hear. Well after getting Engaged, pretty much everything will be gearing towards that. And also a GTR simple as that, after Jurgen took me out it blew me away. It changed everything.

I still love the supra, bang for buck and modding its one of the best cars i've owned.

On that note, i'll be supra less once again, but still floating about here with my Crap talk and advice.

Off to slit my wrists once again :( , and browse the GTR forum now, :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the whole GTR thing.

Shame to see you changing again George. I keep browsing PH for a 997 Turbo but I am not sure I am ready to let the Supra go yet. Get DB out of the way and then JAE and see how we feel again. Putting the car away for winter defo helps. Every March it's like getting a new car..!!

H.

I don't get the whole GTR thing.

Shame to see you changing again George. I keep browsing PH for a 997 Turbo but I am not sure I am ready to let the Supra go yet. Get DB out of the way and then JAE and see how we feel again. Putting the car away for winter defo helps. Every March it's like getting a new car..!!

H.

I do get the GTR vibe however I do agree that putting the car away is good, mines away and I'm looking forward to summer!!!!

I do get the GTR vibe however I do agree that putting the car away is good, mines away and I'm looking forward to summer!!!!

What is it then? A couple of owners have suggested to me that they are getting bored of them.

I don't class them as a proper drivers car.

H.

Being a big fairly here, but the wedding will take up the most of my savings, and its not Fair on Lindsay TBH. Once thats done it will be GTR no question about it.

Having a big power car is all very well, but putting on the deck is something else.

Being a big fairly here, but the wedding will take up the most of my savings, and its not Fair on Lindsay TBH. Once thats done it will be GTR no question about it.

Having a big power car is all very well, but putting on the deck is something else.

:yeahthat:

Good to see you're a man of priorities, George. Think of the GT-R as a treat after the wedding :D

Thats surely a photoshop! It looks huge in that pic!

I dont blame anyone for having their head turned by the GTR, i know for a fact if i could afford one there'd be one parked on my drive

gtr is a beautiful thing

I have to disagree. Even though they have won me over from a performance point of view I still maintain from the front they are uglier than sin.

http://car-specifications-info.com.nu/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/2012-Nissan-GT-R-Front-View.jpg

I have to disagree. Even though they have won me over from a performance point of view I still maintain from the front they are uglier than sin.

http://car-specifications-info.com.nu/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/2012-Nissan-GT-R-Front-View.jpg

I quite like the looks of them, it's the driving experience that wouldn't be able to keep me entertained. Give me a manual box and RWD all day. It's rather have a car that could bite and have to respect it than have a car where everything is pretty much done for you. What's next. Sit in the seat and it takes you for a drive?

H.

In stock form they are defintley not the most beautiful of cars from the front, but with some modification they can look very good jurgens for example looks awesome