The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Definately in trouble again after my visit to BarneyBrendans yesterday...Pic heavy

DodgyRog

Looks like you could build a whole car out of that lot :D

Certainly got a most of the interior now lol

Jesus :blink:

Understatement:noangel:

My wife would flip out massively. Her patience has a limit I have found...

I have to say mine is awesome, she actually paid for my TT transplant out of her overtime:cool:

That's a lot of stuff you have there.

I have more than this:D

I feel you have a problem Rog.

Judging by the volume of parts you have there it seems to be a very large one too.

As long as your having fun I guess.

:D

I just can't help buying stuff:taped:

Good effort getting all that in the Pugly!

That's very true. Didn't expect all those parts will amount to that much just looking at the first picture. lol

It's a Red Tardis you know:D

Most of the bits in the pics are For Sale, if you spot something you are interested in shout and I will dig it out and get better pics for you

I will be doing some For Sale Threads asap

Hi Rog, what brand are the shock absorbers? would they be for sale?

They are the Toyota Stock Shock asorbers, the Black gas filled ones, they have Tein lowering springs on them

From memory they are rears, but will check with Barney if you are interested

Postage is going to be the killer on them I would guess

I will do them for £60 plus whatever the postage cost is, I would think that's about right

Bloody hell thats a lot!

I have more in the Shed, Jen's been really good about though, although I am not sure how long she is going to put up with them all in the conservatory:taped:

how much for the shovel ?

The Shovel is free on collection as long as you promise to comeback now and again to clean up the cat and dog poo:rolleyes:

I need a new jack handle as I bent mine lol

You can have the one with the Orange bit on it bud, for the postage cost

The other one will have to stay with the Jack, as they look unused, unless someone says they want just the Jack

or you can the as new one and Jack for £10 plus postage

Another option if you can wait until May, you can collect it from me on the Dragonball or get someone else to collect it for you

You can have the one with the Orange bit on it bud, for the postage cost

The other one will have to stay with the Jack, as they look unused, unless someone says they want just the Jack

or you can the as new one and Jack for £10 plus postage

Another option if you can wait until May, you can collect it from me on the Dragonball or get someone else to collect it for you

Might just get a jack of you too then bud, will check in the boot to see what else I need if you have it :D

Might just get a jack of you too then bud, will check in the boot to see what else I need if you have it :D

No problem, I am not sure what else I have from the boot

Think I have a Tyre wedge/block thing to stop the car rolling away, the board that goes over the top and the little piece of hard board that covers the tools, I might have a couple of tools as well

They are the Toyota Stock Shock asorbers, the Black gas filled ones, they have Tein lowering springs on them

From memory they are rears, but will check with Barney if you are interested

Postage is going to be the killer on them I would guess

I will do them for £60 plus whatever the postage cost is, I would think that's about right

Ah okay mate, I was hoping they might be tein s/s, couldn't tell by the photo's on my phone. Thanks anyway :)