The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member - Netherlands

simonvkasteren

Hi there, my name is Simon. Born in the Netherlands and currently on placement in Ireland.

After having owned a various amount of Mazda mx-5's I decided to keep just one for in the Netherlands. I use to drive a e46 318 in Ireland, after having some troubles with that one i sold it. Bought myself a Impreza sti, headgasket gone etc. Sold it and then this wonderful machine came on the market ;)

'94 N/A for now with only 50k miles on the clock. Clean as hell underneath and no signs of rust.

Anybody interested in some pics of my other cars, ill got them for you.

Simon.

Hey! Welcome to the forum! Is the best one! Nice car and nice wheels, in my opinion that thing in the wheel archer has to go, and is because is a Supra maybe you will consider buy a stock rear spoiler is part of the image for this Car. where in Holland do you live ?

Thanks, i kinda like it without spoiler.. Something different ;)

I know where you are talking about, the owner before me tried to get a M5 looking Supra.. I already deleted the Shark fin on top of the car and looking for some clear/white side indicators.

Also comes still with a stock exhaust, im liking the Blitz Nur spec so that's going to be the next part which is going to be installed.

Im from Eindhoven, but i'm living now in Amsterdam (college).

• 2 weeks later...