The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying a NA supra with 230kms

Guest RTSupra

Guest RTSupra

Hi I'm wondering if it is alright buying a NA supra with 230k on it for 7.5k (completely stock parts thing done on the car was the rims and springs)?

What should I look out for? is it worth the trouble?

Also how many kms can a NA supra do till it dies?

Thx in advanced

That car is more than double the price it should be. I sold my white NA manual (see my garage) for £4400 two years ago with 145K kms on it.

You could pick up a much lower mileage car for less money if you wait a while. Have you got the details of the advert? It would have to be pretty special to command such a high price.

H.

That car is more than double the price it should be. I sold my white NA manual (see my garage) for £4400 two years ago with 145K kms on it.

You could pick up a much lower mileage car for less money if you wait a while. Have you got the details of the advert? It would have to be pretty special to command such a high price.

H.

Like the boots got £7k in it

£7.5k :blink:

Simply don't its worth about £500 maybe

For a little bit more you can have my UK spec TT with widebody kit etc, its in the classified section in here :)

£500 is a bit harsh, if its knackered then ye, £500.

Where are you based mate? Have you got a link to the advert?

Go on then I will sell you mine with 63k miles for 6.5k just to be nice. Its had a new clutch, exhaust system,fully decat with a mines ecu too. The wheels could do with being refurbed and possibly some new front tyres but the £1000 you are saving will cover that easily for a lower mileage modified car.

What time would you like to tow it pick it up?