The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much are my Advan AVS F7 alloys worth?

Rich.2211

Following my wheels for sale/swaps thread a member has messaged me asking how much I'd want for the wheels. I'm struggling to put a value on them so would appreciate any input :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?281239-18-quot-Advan-AVS-F7-alloys-For-sale-or-swap

They are 18" with a nice and wide staggered set-up (measured the rears as 10J). They need a refurb (quoted by Ibrar at £160 for the four). They are a one piece forged wheel and apparently quite light. I'm finding it difficult to find other sets for sale in the UK, most seem to be in the US and with prices for new or near new wheels at $3000+, which seems excessive.

Anyone any idea what they are worth without tyres? I was hoping maybe £400 or am I way out?

Edited by Rich.2211 (see edit history)

These wheels are well sort after m8. Lightweight, forged wheels are worth more even with some kerbing. I would say £500 min.

Well to anyone on the forum I'll let them go for £400 but I'm going to stick them on eBay and leave the auction to run I think. See what they make. I've already found my new wheels, just need to get some definite interest in these before I order the new ones :D

Well to anyone on the forum I'll let them go for £400 but I'm going to stick them on eBay and leave the auction to run I think. See what they make. I've already found my new wheels, just need to get some definite interest in these before I order the new ones :D

Need more details on the new wheels m8.