The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS or stock cam?

Parry_10

Hi guys, Ive been sold an exhaust cam as a hks 264 but I dont believe it is. I have a set of hks cams and they have hks engraved in them and the duration e.g 264,272.

This cam doesnt have any of that but has 8 and JZ engraved in the middle, NO.2 engraed in it and 16 and an A.

Can anyone confirm that this is a stock cam as I have a feeling it is...

Cheers

No got it off ebay through envy motorsports was advertised as hks 264 with no pics they have 100 percent feedback. Won it for about 80quid so took a gamble on it.

I was looking at that one dam you!!! lol :p thought was to cheap to be true. I hope it is a hks item and you not been miss sold this but if have did you paypal?? if did then shoud have some come back

That's what I thought. Anyway he has offered me a full refund and said he was told it was a hks 264 cam and bought it off this forum. I'm going to ask for the members name. I'm not sure I believe him to be honest I think he just thought I'm not sending him a hks cam for £80 so ill send a stock one and pretend I was told it was hks. I don't want a refund though I want my hks cam for £80 lol:D