The mkiv Supra Owners Club

modifying my supra...

hazza

hello i have a black targa top surpa na, if i deicded to play around with her, would it affect the sale much, i know that this forum is good for selling but would it put some of you off?

as she is really clean and completely standard, from a nice set of 18 inch black khan racing alloys on her, shes an import with a huge folder of service history, and got two sets of keys with toass alarms too, i am in two minds either to tidy her up and sell her or maybe modify her slightly, i know the gains aren't big with these na's but she is a lovely car

what you guys think, would it get me less or more interest?

cheers :)

thats makes good sense, if i do go sell her in the new year what sort of money do they go for?

its only done around 106k, ive got so much history, even the certificate of import from japan!

mot tilll tax till june too

il get a pic up in an hour or so as my iphone 5 is currently updating software from my pc lol

If you are happy with the wheels then I'd leave it as it is (maybe a set of springs if it is sitting like a tractor :D ).

Further to that, I would just do the following:

• Valet the inside
  • Detail the outside (or get someone to do it for you professionally)
  • Full service
  • Geometry setup
  • Enjoy

:)

If you are happy with the wheels then I'd leave it as it is (maybe a set of springs if it is sitting like a tractor :D ).

Further to that, I would just do the following:

• Valet the inside
  • Detail the outside (or get someone to do it for you professionally)
  • Full service
  • Geometry setup
  • Enjoy

:)

tbh she doesnt sit to high at all quite nice, i would love a set of legs and springs or maybe coilovers but there a fortune,

whats a geometry set up :blink:

i will get it full service too

tbh she doesnt sit to high at all quite nice, i would love a set of legs and springs or maybe coilovers but there a fortune,

whats a geometry set up :blink:

i will get it full service too

That is good that it sits well already!

A geometry setup is the process of configuring the way your car handles by adjusting the camber, caster, and toe of the wheels and suspension, balancing weights at each corner and making sure that your alignment is all in check etc. :)

Read HERE for a bit more info about it. :thumbs:

That is good that it sits well already!

A geometry setup is the process of configuring the way your car handles by adjusting the camber, caster, and toe of the wheels and suspension, balancing weights at each corner and making sure that your alignment is all in check etc. :)

Read HERE for a bit more info about it. :thumbs:

thats sounds cool, may hve to look into that :)

anymore nice ideas...i do like those clear cam covers...

need a standard air box too...