The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon fibre blade for TRD spoiler.

FOSTA

I have just purchased a half carbon trd spoiler and the blade has a painted black band running around all edges, I'm gussing it's just to hide to joins where the carbon meets each other.

My question is where can a purchase a carbon blade that has no joins (no black band) If one is available? :/

Cheers

Hummm I've asked them if they can sell me one and if they will send me a picture of it, They said yes to selling me one at a cost of £200 but no to the picture! :/

This is what mine looks like with the thick black band, if possible I want one without the band.

I have just purchased a half carbon trd spoiler and the blade has a painted black band running around all edges, I'm gussing it's just to hide to joins where the carbon meets each other.

My question is where can a purchase a carbon blade that has no joins (no black band) If one is available? :/

Cheers

Mine hasn't got any black on. I'll swap ya if you want. It's got a small scratch on the centre if the blade but no black lines :D