The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18 x 12 and 18 x 10 Rota GTRD Wheels

Caesard

Hi fellas, I have a chance to buy the above rotas for about a grand with tires and all, and was wondering if it will be too wide for my stock tt body. Been after a set for long, and even if too wide, will it affect handling until I get together enough money to go wide arch or wide bodied. Trying to get my pj to look right with the exact stuff I need, even if it takes me a long time to get there.

Can I put them on stock bilsteins, as if I get the wheels this Xmas, am effectively without any other money to spend on the supe until next year.

Also will they clear UK brakes?

Thanks

Yes they are et 20. I know they are bloody wide, but can I get away with running them on stock body for about a month until the car goes into the bodyshop? Will overfenders do, or do I need proper widearch kit. And can 10" fit stock fronts? As I like the stock look.

They are beautiful wheels, and really suit a Supra :cool: I'm just not sure I could pay a grand for a set of rota's, especially when you can pick up a set of second hand Work/SSR's for similar money. Don't get me wrong, I've rota's on mine and I like them lots, but I bought them because they were a lot cheaper than the SSR's

They are beautiful wheels, and really suit a Supra :cool: I'm just not sure I could pay a grand for a set of rota's, especially when you can pick up a set of second hand Work/SSR's for similar money. Don't get me wrong, I've rota's on mine and I like them lots, but I bought them because they were a lot cheaper than the SSR's

second hand Work/SSR's for similar money ;)

Overfenders glued on :)

I have parry's wheels now and you will need arches! And a £1000 with tires is a bargain mate. Perry you hearing this, a £1000 mate! Lol Im joking bud there nice wheels.

Lol yours are the only set in hyper black in those sizes and offsets though rota can't get them I brought them brand new from rota had them sent to ibrar and paid him to do them so trust me you got a very good deal mate:) also glued on arches will be no good you need to trim the stock arch and re strengthen it. So in answer to the ops question no you won't be able to use them on a stock body what so ever.

I would rather these under my car!

WHEELS & TYRES: €2,000

• Work Meister S1's
  • 18 x 10JJ +22
  • 18 x 10.5 -3
  • Michelin Tires

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557042_407061029331685_816471377_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/527621_392917640746024_820644781_n.jpg

Lol yours are the only set in hyper black in those sizes and offsets though rota can't get them I brought them brand new from rota had them sent to ibrar and paid him to do them so trust me you got a very good deal mate:) also glued on arches will be no good you need to trim the stock arch and re strengthen it. So in answer to the ops question no you won't be able to use them on a stock body what so ever.

Lol im just pulling your leg mate I love them, Bargain!