The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best painter/body shop in South West.

geofhole

My Supra Aerotop paint is tired and requires a respray it but want a proper job done. I'm really fussy bordering on OCD so it has to be cock on. It's not a colour change just a respray in Astral 202 black. Can anyone on here recommend a top notch body shop who pay attention to detail and deliver the goods in the South West area, approximately 50 mile radius of Bristol?

There must be one among us?

Nick Goldthorp in Bridgnorth, South Shropshire, has possibly the best paint shop I currently know of. He specializes in classic Jaguars but might, just might consider painting a Supra. His work is utterly stunning and he has a world wide reputation. The cars he has restored and that I have seen in detail are wondrous, quite amazing. He will be VERY expensive, but you say you want the best...If I wanted a decent classic restoring and had the money, he'd be where I took it, now my old friend George Page has given up restoration since inventing the Carcoon System.

Classic Motor Cars Ltd can be contacted on 01746 765804 or visit www.classic-motor-cars.co.uk

Edited by Chris Wilson (see edit history)

Look at some of restoration pictorials and videos. They REALLY are superb. I saw an E type in Whitchurch last year and was admiring it when the owner appeared. He'd just collected from Classic Motor Cars after a doctor had removed the body and engine in an accident, leaving it about 5 feet shorter than stock. This was after it had just been previously restored! The car was flawless, the paint perfect. The bill was eye watering, the doctor's insurance paid. Other cars I have seen come out of there have been similarly superb in every respect.