The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 06 / 07 / 11 / 12 - call for info (and for those doing 13)

ellis

As I'm putting together a few bits for Dragonball 13, I want to get started as soon as I can as I want to make this year's items pretty special. Not saying what yet - only Branners will know the details (when I tell him)!

With that in mind I'm after your personal pics and quotes from any of the previous 4 Dragonballs that you think are worthy of note. Memories, famous quotes, anecdotes and mostly pics are what I'm after please. Don't post them on here - send them to me directly at: [email protected]

Pics should be in JPEG format please (RGB or CMYK, not bothered which) and as large as is reasonable for emailing. Make sure your full name and forum name are on the email along with as many details as possible - dates, names etc.

Next year's offering will be very different to last year's - to be a part of it you'll need to act as soon as you can! Snooze and you will lose and then you'll be gutted!

With reference to next year's hangers (which you already know about anyway!) I'll be wanting portrait pics of ALL those attending please - drivers and passengers. Again, send them to my above email address with full name and forum name (where applicable). Paul, no sending me pics your better half will slap me for using again!!

If you've got questions about any of this, PM or email me directly.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a memory of Burna.

One night i had gone to Rotterdam town ,to have had a good drink(as i was not driving next day)

I came back around 1am and went outside for a smoke and burna came out and said he was going to town OMG i was just getting in ,

and he was just going out :blink:

I think he was going in & out & in & out :gayfight:

Can you use the same pic for us please Ellis

If your doing the names for the window stickers again this year, can you possibly do DodgyJen for passenger side and DodgyRog for mine

If they are going to be the same as last year I will only really need DodgyJen as I still have mine on the Car

Keep up the excellent work Ellis:cool:

I will have a dig through my pics at the weekend for you

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)