The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible London Thing

terribleturner

Ive thought up a sort of cruise passing by the river and then through central London. Thinking either Saturday or a Sunday in a couple of weeks, aiming to hit central london just after lunch so as all the shoppers can get a good look. Any thoughts on this?? Anybody up for it or have a date they preffer??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sunday sounds doable. Which one do people preffer, how about the 28th of November?? plenty of time to get the word round about it.

I'm thinking that we can meet up and start off somewhere round Hampton Court, then follow the river up through Teddington, Twickenham, Brentford, Chiswick and Hammersmith. Then up though Shephards Bush, Notting Hill and Marylebone before heading down Portland Place/Regents Street, past Piccaddilly Circus and up to Nelsons Column. Have a bit of a burn up the Mall past Buck palace before heading up Park Lane towrads Marble Arch. Now i know it's naughty and your not surpose to do it, but then up Oxford Street, off down Tottenham Court road and up to Camden before heading to the O2 centre in Finchley where we can park up and go for a drink if anyone fancies.

Can you tell i've been busy on my nightshifts??

:blink:

Think it'll get a few heads turning, just need to get the numbers. Anybody want to make allterations?? Maybe suggest a place/places to meet?? And a time would be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. Plan is for two areas to meet, that's if there's enough people to warrant two.

First off we'll meet up in Slough somewhere round J6 of the M4. Hopefully leave at around 18:00 for a nice cruise down the motorway where we'll eventually meet up in Chiswick with a few more at around 19:00ish. Then we can go off and see the sights of the west end before stopping off for a drink and a chat. Only Question is who's up for it then?

1. Terribleturner

Hey China!

Where from East London r u going?

I'll be leaving ExCel (Docklands) on Sunday after 6:30pm I think. The show finishes at 5:30-6pm. But as my car is inside of Max Power - it'll take a little while to get it outside..

maybe we'll meet up somewhere there and go together to join the rest of the group?

I'll be up for it if I wouldnt need to go on my own.

Let me know, yeh?

Cheers

Originally posted by China Man

I will meet you guys in London or east london if anyone going from the east

China

Guest slow dog
Originally posted by terribleturner

Yeah this is still gonna happen. Just need to finalise a couple of details but it's gonna be on Sunday 28th November sometime after 18:00.

If the Chiswick meet the other night is anything to go by then it should be very good.

Mental note; no burn outs infront of police on push bikes:p

lol yeh good idea :p

Forget what I said earlier, I have just dropped my car off to have the exhaust made up and it is going to be finished in time :D

In fact Roger Whose company it is. Will be coming along also in my car

His company is called S & S Motorsports based near Redhill Aerodrome and he does any type of Mod work you can imagine to show car standards.

Originally posted by MrAngry

Forget what I said earlier, I have just dropped my car off to have the exhaust made up and it is going to be finished in time :D

In fact Roger Whose company it is. Will be coming along also in my car

His company is called S & S Motorsports based near Redhill Aerodrome and he does any type of Mod work you can imagine to show car standards.

Steve

Martin and I will be @ Amazing Grace's getting some stuff done by Emin, you wanna go down in convoy..?

P.S. you know the way dont you mate :p

Originally posted by oxygene

Steve

Martin and I will be @ Amazing Grace's getting some stuff done by Emin, you wanna go down in convoy..?

P.S. you know the way dont you mate :p

I have already spoken to Sheena, we will be coming that way to meet you at her house!!

It is possible we have also picked up another supe through Roger