The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm Back! (Bloody hell this thing is fast!)

Elliot

Hehe - picked up the 'animal' yesterday - it's unbelievably quick!

95 TT auto with some nice mods. Had the previous owner turn the boost down to stock for me so I could get home in one piece in the rain! Also, the two rear tyres are bald!

Was a bit 'eager' to overtake a modded Celica near where I live & slightly lost it going passed him, fishtailing (crapped myself!) Needless to say I wont be doing that again for a while - sorry Celica man!

I've got a few ideas of cosmetic stuff I want done to it, but performance wise it's just what I wanted.

BTW - the graphics are no longer on the car!

As it's my first turbo car (God help us!) I'm going to be asking loads of noob questions in the near future.

Some pics for those interested...

WSB2 - You're right, the window visor / spoiler is definitely going. I've seen posts about people wanting to buy them, and I have no idea why! I'm not too keen on the front bumper either, it's just the stock one with a notch out for the radiator.

NA to TT difference? Unbelievable mate! Although it's got some tasty mods I was only running on stock boost, but it's quite scary how bloody quick it is. There's plenty of red TTs for sale recently if you're after one!

Dibbs - Would a bomex accomodate the radiator as well? I can't remember where all the inlets are etc. I'll have a browse in a minute

As for the Blitz badge, there's loads of stickers etc dotted around. The badge isn't the worst bit, but it probably will go, or be moved when I get the work done

What I meant with the radiator was the bit cut into the original front (it's located there). Pretty much all the bodykits accomodate the intercooler!

Is the Wings West just a front lip? It looks good, but I'm thinking a completely new bodykit (& colour), just not sure which though.

I'm going to have a good look at some, have a good think & then come up with a list. Little bits like the numberplate black things, radio antenna etc all need sorting.

Originally posted by Elliot

Hold on chappies! I love the wing !

You and Paul are going to get on famously !!!! do you also have a 'bag' if so its a match made in heaven ....... and hopefully another car park away from all the normal supras :D

Dude:flame Dev

as it happens im in talks bout one as we speak. But fear i may have to say no at moment due to not being able to put some spare cash in account incase i get turbo failure!!

i cant risk it due to work, still weighing up the risks!!...no job...no supra keeps springing to mind!!!:p

Only problem is this ones in newcastle, so at least i cant be tempted by the test drive...well not yet

WSB2 - Do it! You wont regret it :)

There are some such cheap TTs at the moment, and with NA prices dropping you should jump ship while you can still get a half decent amount for yours!

I suppose the next couple of months will be the best time to buy as well (traditionally it's a buyers market before xmas)

BTW Folks....

I've had a look at the rear visor tonight, and taken the brackets off, but there looks like there's a long strip of double-sided tape along it holding it down!

I'll have another look tomorrow in the daylight, but don't want to wreck the paintwork yet as I haven't decided when I'll get the car resprayed.

If I can't get it off safely tomorrow, then it wont be for sale until the respray.

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

as it happens im in talks bout one as we speak. But fear i may have to say no at moment due to not being able to put some spare cash in account incase i get turbo failure!!

Get a jspec chap. I have a spare set of turbo's kicking around and they are cheap as chips to pick up second hand anyway.:p