The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member belfast

Guest Emmetr9

Guest Emmetr9

Just thought i would say hi bought my first supra last week have wanted

1 for years nothing fancy so 1993 import non turbo,

(can't get insurance for single or twin turbo) being 25 and living in belfast near impossible lol

Hope I don't sound to stupid on the forum thanks lol

Guest Emmetr9

thanks for the welcome very greatful :) i drive a sliver one sry to disappoint yas lol would be more like seen in lisburn, the cutts, castlereagh lol just standard

supra112.jpg

Can't miss Johnny Darragh, chino's, spikey gelled hair, ironing board on the back... :D

Maybe not 100% accurate there lol but yes veilside kit including massive spoiler :D

Jonny176 you must be the red supra I've seen lol were you around Lagmore twin from last week?

I do go past that way to Belfast the odd time, not sure if I was down that way last week tho

Very nice Emmet :), I spotted a silver one recently either in Ards or East Belfast, might have been you. As Westy says, stock body never dates. My next one will be stock, lowered, nice wheels and a lip nothing more. Keep an eye on the Ireland section mate, unlikely that we'll get together over the winter but you never know.

• 1 month later...