The mkiv Supra Owners Club

finished my turbo manifold and downpipe

Pulley

photo (1).jpgtn.jpgthis started as an xs power t4 manifold, as i wanted to run my t3 divided turbo with my quickspool and wanted to angle the turbo so it easily clears the distributor i pretty much had to strip and rebuild it, the flanges were warped so i had to mill them anyway, the downpipe was a pain as the complex bends and twists to account for the tubo angle and having to clear the manifold branches and run neatly down the bulkhead

i also wanted the flexi sections to allow for engine twist and movement

just going to heat wrapp and fit now :)

i had planned to use my TT plenum that ive modified to fit the NA runners but im now thinking of making a smart ali high flow plenum instead and use an off the shelf large throttle body

so hopefully in a month or two ill have my own home made custom turbo manifold, downpipe, ali 3" intercooler pipework, custom ali plenum (use stock na runners) and a custom injector rail

Edited by Pulley (see edit history)