The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Transplant all done

DodgyRog

Well after 6 years of N/A ownership I have finally gone TT and jumped straight to BPU

I have to say it makes a massive difference to the Supra, although it's not as brutal to drive as I expected, that's a good thing

Really impressed with the power delivery

I would recommend anyone that is considering the change to get on and just do it

It's certainly not a cheap option anymore, but it makes the Supra feel complete if you get what I mean

Big thanks to Paul and Darren at Whifbitz for the help to get me there

I had a bonus with this engine as some of the Bling is already done;) I wasn't intending to do the Bling thing, but I don't have a choice now:d

Guess I will have to get some elboww grease into the unblinged bit though now

I am really looking forward to getting used to the Supra all over again

I would just like to say thanks to everyone that sold me parts, especially the ones that were cheap lol my Supra is just a 2nd hand parts junker now;)

Anyway a couple of pics

http://just.razzi.me/photos/856633/90f15b8.jpg

http://just.razzi.me/photos/856632/a500803.jpg

http://just.razzi.me/photos/856631/9d98aed.jpg

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Cc it to me please Rog!

Glad you've taken the plunge. Hopefully be me soon! Be it BPU or single! :eyebrows:

Definately worth the jump from 1st impressions, if funds allow

Well done Rog,

I know you been meaning to get this done for quiet some time.

Certainly good on you for seeing it right through to the end, I hope your happy with the end results.

You will be fitting a single soon enough.

;)

I am really happy at the moment, but I will never go Single, I prefer the smoother delivery of Sequencial

Maybe Big Twins one day, but would need a Gearbox as well for that, so I can not believe my funds will ever allow for that

I really should say a big thanks to Jen (my Wife) as well on here, she has had 2 days off since August and spent both of them driving me back and forth to Whifbitz, also letting me spend all her overtime £'s as well. She is a great wife, except when she is telling me to slow down:taped:

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Jesus! My wife takes MY money, and yours has contributed!? :shock:

Not into wife swapping are ya? :p

EDIT: I should probably just clarify, not for the sexy stuff, just to fund my Boostage. You can have sex with my wife though, if you want... Lol

EDIT EDIT: But only if we swap so yours can fund my car.

Edited by Benjy (see edit history)

Jesus! My wife takes MY money, and yours has contributed!? :shock:

Not into wife swapping are ya? :p

EDIT: I should probably just clarify, not for the sexy stuff, just to fund my Boostage. You can have sex with my wife though, if you want... Lol

Had to play the guilt card for ages lol, she has had 6 cars in the time I have had the Supra, but she is awesome anyway (still need wheels and coilovers, creep creep)

Good to hear you're pleased. Has it been near a dyno yet? :)

No chance for a dyno yet, literally drove it home from Whifbitz this afternoon, I am not in it for the bhp figures, but it will no doubt get on the rollers when there is an event sooner or later

I have set the Greddy Boost Controller to 1.15 bar to be safe, but to be honest it will be off most of the time, so 0.9 boost then

Will up the Boost just when it's needed:eyebrows:

Any sign of you going TT yet

Good man!! :D

I need to find a decent engine still, on the look out so keep your ears & eyes peeled! :(