The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra review on TopGear website

Polemarch

"If, however, you need to ferry the Douglas Bader Fan Club around on a regular basis then you're laughing"

FFS - hardly what I would call politically correct even if accurate in it's observations

Dont worry about it - besides, isn't 12 inches normal?

....leg room of course!

:p

I've never seen that review before. Very funny.

This car says something about you.... 'plonker'. And when you've been waiting at a junction for 20 minutes and nobody has let you out into a queue, that's just how you feel.

Funny. Not true though is it.

Sorry but I have to agree with everything they say there lol. An i own a deathstar lol. You ever actually tried gettin in the back of our cars??? And before the alfa with the shopping trolley handle on the back some 8 years later who else put a mammoth spoiler like that on a standard car??? (OK cosworth did but they had medallions ffs) and genuinely what actual physical use is the said spoiler at legal speeds? . The shark nose isnt far off the mark and do the UK's not have dildo's stuck upon their noses??? And to finsih this post off I don't particularly care if I only have a small portion of meat I somehow managed to trick some poor lady into marrying me so its all good lol.

I'm soooo glad that prats like Allan Partridge (soz I mean Jeremy Clarkson) don't drive Supras.

Obviously just a tad 'on nerve' about the size of ones manhood....I always get let out at junctions....after I wave my big willy at them through the window, works every time.

Well thats it then.....we have been stamped and labled for the Gas chamber by the great evil fascist Jeremy (Hitler) Clarkson, ......I'll just slip in behind the Ferrari Drivers.

Originally posted by Amazing grace

What is he on about, Chauvanist pr**K does'nt he realise that fast cars are not just for boys!!! And he calls himself an educated man?My Trousers are none of his businesss!!!:flame Dev

Regards,

Sheena:)

Lol Sheena good post.

:D

Maybe he thinks that all gals that drive Supras are flat chested lol.

I think we should all organise a meet outside his house in Gloucestershire and wave our willies at him, and the gals can give him an eyeful too he he.

And Polemarch can make a short film about it, which can be shown in the Ch4 'Short and Curlies' strand

:p ;)

Edited: coz I got an edit button.

The odd thing about this review is that the author does not actually appear to have driven the car, simply to have asked a few mates down the pub what people think of it.

Curiously, I am often let out of junctions in the Supe. So far as I can see, this could be for one of three reasons:

- I am just so incredibly cool and good-looking. Er...

- We Essex folk have a much better appreciation of poseurs than everyone else.

- It's not 1995 any more, so Supras are owned by normal people rather than "flash gits and lottery winners".

And regarding the spoiler, since when has anyone driven a Supra at remotely legal or moral speeds, except very briefly whilst in the process of reaching highly immoral speeds? The giant spoiler is there to keep you stable at very high speeds because, well, we drive at very high speeds. Oh yeah, and because it's so high it doesn't obscure your rear view - very practical.