The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hose fitment question- breather tank > earls fittings

_Shane_

Guys i am looking at purchasing an alloy oil breather tank for my supra.

The tank i am looking at has 2 fittings on it which are interchangable (10mm or 15mm)

My cam covers have -10an Earls fittings on these.

My question here is will the braided hose that i purchase to suit the -10an cam cover fittings be able to be attached / secured on the brether tank with the 10mm / 15mm fittings?

Hope ye understand what im trying to say :p

Guys i am looking at purchasing an alloy oil breather tank for my supra.

The tank i am looking at has 2 fittings on it which are interchangable (10mm or 15mm)

My cam covers have -10an Earls fittings on these.

My question here is will the braided hose that i purchase to suit the -10an cam cover fittings be able to be attached / secured on the brether tank with the 10mm / 15mm fittings?

Hope ye understand what im trying to say :p

No... -10 is not 10mm, it is a different size.

You will need to fit adapter fittings on to the catchtank (fitting which fits the catchtank --> turns into -10 male -10 fittings on covers)

we can supply you an alloy catchtank (polished) and hoses made to your spec, which will all fit.

In the end, try and find a catchtank which makes use of all the same fittings everywhere, so on the tank as well as on your covers (-10AN)