The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest Adz666

Lol sorry, not advertising am just telling everyone what I do to pay for my supra :), t's & c's are just like ikea instructions and are only there to be used to tip your screws onto lol, won't happen again boss ! :innocent:

Ok I'll publish my bank details on here, not a greedy person so let's say 300 grand or just let me know how to upload pics onto this bloody thing ( I'm not to good with computers )

Ok I'll publish my bank details on here, not a greedy person so let's say 300 grand or just let me know how to upload pics onto this bloody thing ( I'm not to good with computers )

Unfortunately for you, they can only reduce the balance.........how do you think they pay for the club yacht?

Ha I'm genuine mate, picked up my new toy on Monday night with the intention to sell it but I love it so thought I'd join the supra crew ! To be honest I never reads rules so just wait for a dressing down, it just so happens I #€+?| #%{{}|] for a living and thought if anyone was interested in ~?!¥# %#€*# then to give me a call, * where to I stand with having my company logo in I luminous pink on my car when we have club meets though ?? With the super moderators bring some pixelating spray lol

Ha I'm genuine mate, picked up my new toy on Monday night with the intention to sell it but I love it so thought I'd join the supra crew ! To be honest I never reads rules so just wait for a dressing down, it just so happens I #€+?| #%{{}|] for a living and thought if anyone was interested in ~?!¥# %#€*# then to give me a call, * where to I stand with having my company logo in I luminous pink on my car when we have club meets though ?? With the super moderators bring some pixelating spray lol

If you're car was covered with a luminous pink logo, I'd kindly ask you to leave - solely on the grounds of taste and decency. Standards and all that...