The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy with the new turbo.

bignum

Having swapped my trusty phr stage2+ for a batmowheel 366 a couple of months back i was unsure i`d made the right move as it felt abit laggy/slow spooling on the road, then i got it on the track on friday and absolutely love the power delivery, the 366 is slightly slower at getting up to full boost than the phr but it more than makes up for it when its fully on, it seems to make power right upto the redline and beyond(if pushed), put this way at 1.3bar the car feels loads faster than the phr at 1.6bar, it just needs to be driven slightly differently to keep it on the boil, if anyone wants smooth progressive boost on a stock engine then i think this is the turbo.

Ive got a short video of the car in action here,http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?280289-My-best-race-ever-possibly