The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Graph on suspected 440cc injectors at 460bhp?

Sheefa

AFR is on the chart (r-hand scale), so it's not running lean according to that.... but WTF is going on with the power 'curves'?!? Something is very strange there.

I only see BHP plotted btw, not torque. It looks like 2 runs were done, one being aborted.

That looks more like how an earthquake is measured using a seismogram, something is defo up there dude.

I think before you do anything else be getting this all checked out.

Yep mate, I thought something wasn't quite right here. It's off to Lee on 19th so will be running zero boost until has had a chance to review and sort Syvecs. Looks like I have a project on my hands after all!

Is it an auto? My dyno sheet has been like that before as the car kept kicking down and making a mess of the graph. The operator should really clear the failed runs off the graph before printing?

6 speed mate - The previous owner used to go to Bluewater meet every month :) He was there last meet in that White Audi S3

If this is James' car the plot refers to, I can't give any comments on the graph itself. But that car can move.

Very rapid.

Yeah this. Having been side by side a number of times with James, this used to pull hard everytime and would always get away from me! I'm running around 390 ish and this deffo has more power!

Guys James is a top bloke, owned his car for 5 years and took damn good care of it. I trust him 100%.

It's only the graph I am questioning, not the build quality and general amazement of the car and its power. As others have said, it truly flies like a rocket and thes no hesitation. Just need to understand "what" the makeup of this power is and ensure it is all being controlled in the most effective manner.

Syvecs will of course take care of that from now on :)

Id take no notice of that graph Greg, take it for a run on SRR if you are in doubt, be nice to know what difference the syvecs makes anyhow.

Thanks Jamie. I am at Dynodaze tomorrow at Midlands meet so perhaps I should continue and run it there for initial comparison?