The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just brought my first supra related item...

supra_ufo

I just bought 4 x original supra wheels with almost new tyres (cheapo brand) in silver with the intention of spraying them gun metal, I was in London the weekend just gone and the wheels were in Shrewsbury and I live in Yorkshire. Anyway i took a trip via shrewsbury to pick them up...got there eventually (4 hours later) and hauled them into the A5. I was very happy with them....

Just checked ebay tonight and saw a set of wheels from york (less than an hour away), they were in gun metal so had to buy them.... just won them for half the price as the ones above...so now i have 2 full sets of wheels and what's best is I don't even have a supra....YET! lol

Ive got the bug!

A crappy pic of the car can be found attached...First mods are wheels and head lights.

supra.jpg

This is a j-spec TT so it should go straight on? The first set of wheels maybe from a UK spec, the 2nd set are from a J-spec.

It's not that the wheels won't fit but nearly all non stock wheels have nuts with a tapered face, whereas the stock wheels need flat faced nuts.

Aftermarket type

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JZA80-Supra-2JZ-Lightweight-Alloy-Wheel-Nuts-x20-Blue-/370682463814?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item564e658646

Stock type

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-ALL-LOCK-GORILLA-TOYOTA-OEM-STOCK-FACTORY-WHEELS-RIMS-MAG-LUG-NUTS-12X1-5-1-5-/180831316137?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ASupra&hash=item2a1a62e8a9

are they really as expensive as those links?

Ill ask the prev owner if he has them too

learn something new everyday :)

thanks scooter.

are they really as expensive as those links?

Ill ask the prev owner if he has them too

learn something new everyday :)

thanks scooter.

No they shouldn't be that expensive, I just found them to visually show the difference :)

TT aero isn't from Norwich way is it?