The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worthy Supras to be included in MKiv Supra forum's best cars, with specs thread

AndrewOW

Additional cars to be included in best cars thread (multiple choice)  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Additional cars to be included in best cars thread (multiple choice)

With thanks to Graham1984 for his help with making this possible.

This thread is to find the Supras that haven't been included in the top cars thread.

Could you just state who you think should be included, and after a week or so we'll add a poll for everyone to vote for their favourites.

A selection of the cars voted for most will be added to the main thread once photos and specs have been supplied.

Could you keep the chat to a minimum, as it will be difficult enough sifting through all the suggestions without dealing with some inane chatter. :D

Please remember that the suggestions have to have photos and a spec list, otherwise it'll be a tad pointless.

I thank you. :)

Edited by AndrewOW (see edit history)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps my car could feature

Very true.

If you would like your own car to be considered, please mention it, and it'll go in the eventual vote.

But please don't be too upset if it doesn't make it into the final few. :)

EDIT: This was a general notice to everyone. :)

Edited by AndrewOW (see edit history)

i can see this becoming very hard for the mighty graham....

I don't as you have to make your own spec and photos so my 20 odd hour shift is somewhat over :D

I tend to disagree about the old or broken cars being removed as they are still some of the best cars to grace the forum which is the whole point for me.

I like the idea of the photo's and spec so it can give people ideas for their own builds for the future and what can be possible. Considering anyone could go out today and write off their car shouldn't mean it should be removed just due to it not being in action any more as I was even going to include Jamie P's old car and Jamesys too but with those rules we would have to get rid of a fair few including Blackies and Cj's IIRC.

But if it is sold and the new owner wants it included who gets the post, the envy supra is not envy's anymore, Jamie's car is now being rebuilt by parry, it's a car thread not a members thread, top 50 members is very different

That is my point though as if Parry rebuilds jamie's car I have no problem with having both Jamie's old black beastin there at the same time as it is still in a different guise, Even if the car is sold it wouldn't matter if we swapped the name or had two names for the same car as all that interests me is having cars that have been owned by forum members at any time and what they looked like and what had been done to them.

I dont think its one of the best on the forum by a long stretch, but its an honest, genuine, fairly unmodified Supra.

'93 Aerotop NA 5 speed

Induction:

TRD Panel Filter

Exterior:

Refurbed Prefacelift fronts

Transmission:

W58 5 speed Manual

A01b LSD

Wheels & Tyres:

Fronts 9.5J Rota Torque Drift

235/40/18 Falken FK452

Rear 9.5J Rota Torque Drift