The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who on here has a KU engineer intake manifold

_Shane_

I thought it was ks- engineering ? Could be ku lol I can't remember lol.

If so then yeah I have one, the face on the flange was badly warped due to the way it was welded up but I seen a few people using one and have confirmed there flange was fine!

I had to get mine skimmed and all was good! I contacted ku 3 months later and explained I had to pay £60 to get skimmed and they refunded me the cost straight away!

Yeah I'm using a mkiii TT ICV and I needed to get another plate welded on closer to the throttle body as the location where they welded the plate was in the way of the power steering pump support bar (well I think that's what it is) but that was only a £20 fix.

;)

A mail i got from the garage earlier this morning

''We have further issues with the intake manifold that will require additional work. The idle control valve will require a spacer to be machined in order to house the valve and oil seal. This is something that can be done in house in around 1 hour. The sensors will require convertor plugs as the threads are different sizes etc Again this can all be done in house.''

I have the pics which i have been sent showing the sensors not fitting and i will upload these when home from work later. I was just asking on here if anyone else had similar issues with this manifold etc