The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Short Video Of My Dash2 Display

a98pmalcolm

Just watched it a gazillion times...... that sound never gets boring... Bloody awesome Paul, loving that sound hmmmm

Thanks bud. I will make a proper video sometime of the car. Thanks for sharing on facebook :)

There pretty nifty shane. when the guys at work says "damn its cold today" I always respond with "My inlet manifold temp when I got in the car was -2" or whatever the temp is at the time ;)

my only concern is wiring it up properly, i dropped Ryan a pm to see if he had some wiring diagrams as i know he fitted these for a few members but i didnt get a reply back from him :(

Yer Ryan is silly busy with the amount of work he does.. Give Race Technologies an e-mail. Very helpful bunch :) Not saying Ryan isn't of course as he is extremely helpful, just very busy

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

You need to slow down the refresh rate of your fuel gauge to stop it changing so much when accelerating/braking. ;)

Shane they aren't that hard to wire in if you can use a soldering iron and follow wiring diagrams. The worst bit on mine was getting the high beam light working correctly as it needs a relay fitting. I did a couple of drawings for that bit though.

You need to slow down the refresh rate of your fuel gauge to stop it changing so much when accelerating/braking. ;)

Shane they aren't that hard to wire in if you can use a soldering iron and follow wiring diagrams. The worst bit on mine was getting the high beam light working correctly as it needs a relay fitting. I did a couple of drawings for that bit though.

Steve, I don't suppose you have the drawings to hand do you?