The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from Essex

LeeM

Hi all,

Im 23 years old, with a few years driving experience under my belt so I am now able to get a supra :D

Been browsing the supra forum a bit and just decided to sign up as im now in the market for a Supra.

Looking for a Twin Turbo or Single Manual 6 speed in White or Black, seem to be quiet a few nice cars on the market, Jurgen's stock seems very nice.

This is the style I am aiming for http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?262877-SOLD-1997-RZ-S-6speed-Single-Turbo-Supra-Facelift-550HP&highlight=Justtoofast

My budget is anything up to 12k for the right car.

Previous Cars have been;

Ford ZS Mk5

Focus ST

Honda Civic Type R

Honda Integra Type R

Look forward to meeting some of you in the future ;)

I use to live in barking - near faircross, I know romford very well :) was down there a few weeks ago at the dog racing, Thanks dude, will have to meet up when find one

Yeah man! There's a Supra meet at Bluewater on the first friday of every month! Thats always a great laugh and a good turnout of supra's :)

Hello and welcome to the club Lee, if you are in no rush I am sure your ideal one will be available. If you were after one a month or two ago there were some high spec Supra for sale within your budget.

So where abouts are you from in Essex?

Yeah not in any rush, as with any car I get I wait till the right one comes along, even if it does take a few months

Yeah man! There's a Supra meet at Bluewater on the first friday of every month! Thats always a great laugh and a good turnout of supra's :)

Sounds good, is this mainly in the summer or is there a good turn out in the winter too? Long time since I have been down bluewater in my cars

Sounds good, is this mainly in the summer or is there a good turn out in the winter too? Long time since I have been down bluewater in my cars

Every month man! There was one last friday on the 2nd November. About 10 Supra's turned up :) Always go for some food around 7:30pm then just have a good old banter session and finish the night with a Tunnel run ;)

I am from near the rayleigh wier between southend and basildon, I had a look into the Autobox but not to keen, going to have to be the 6 speed getrag for me

judging from the sounds of things you must be within 10-15 miles away from me but I am more towards Southend.

judging from the sounds of things you must be within 10-15 miles away from me but I am more towards Southend.

Yeah I am pretty close to southend, just a 15 minute drive and im at the seafront, I have only seen one supra around my area, its a white one JDM front bumper, with a TRD spoiler. Looks smart.

strange, I have a white supra with a TRD spoiler but with trials rear bumper, bomex big mouth front bumper and OEM skirts

is yours the one that is parked up on the a13 London road outside the Chinese shop? sounds like the one

Buy this;

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?262971-1993-HKS-T04R-Single-Turbo-UK-spec-Auto-%A35800/page7

And this;

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?279988-Full-6-Speed-Conversion-Kit

Take it to LeeP @SRD, pay him to convert it... And still have money from your budget left over for 'tarting' it up! Welcome, it's nice to see a new member these days who isn't illiterate and/or appears to have been taught english by Ali.G!

Buy this;

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?262971-1993-HKS-T04R-Single-Turbo-UK-spec-Auto-%A35800/page7

And this;

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?279988-Full-6-Speed-Conversion-Kit

Take it to LeeP @SRD, pay him to convert it... And still have money from your budget left over for 'tarting' it up! Welcome, it's nice to see a new member these days who isn't illiterate and/or appears to have been taught english by Ali.G!

good price and nice car but I wouldn't by a cat c due to the hassle of selling them on if I fancied a change, thanks anyway, heard good things about SRD though

That's a nice car :) I'm putting my EP3 up for sale this week and if you still have it by the time is sells I will be in contact :)

Cheers Lee. I'm only in Marks Tey, and am in Rayleigh often (my partners family live there) so anytime you want to see it I'm sure could be arranged.

Edd...