The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra injectors

FOSTA

Ok I need a set of 800cc high impendance top feed injectors, I've been searching for the last 3 days and decided I need to post as don't know what I'm looking for!

After looking am I right in thinking I can't use the stock NA fuel rail?

Where would be best to buy these size injectors and what fuel rail would I need?

And last question: if they are high impendance dose that mean they just plug in, no resistor pack required?

Thanks ;)

If your looking at 600+ HP, you will need a bigger rail. Injector Dynamics injectors are the best on the market. Whifbitz do a rail package of rail and injectors.

No you don't need a resistor pack for hi imp, you only need it for Lo imp :D

Cheers dude, I was going to text you yesterday but thought I'd leave you alone and post first lol

:D

I thought he NA rail was capable of 600hp?

Whifbitz rail won't fit. Unless they are made to order? GTE head inlet ports are different distance apart so rail's wont swap over.

GE head doesn't have same head distance as any engine, looked into different spacin to maybe use a 7mgte but that's different too sadly.

FSmoto or custom made ones (possibly in the pipeline)

I thought he NA rail was capable of 600hp?

Whifbitz rail won't fit. Unless they are made to order? GTE head inlet ports are different distance apart so rail's wont swap over.

GE head doesn't have same head distance as any engine, looked into different spacin to maybe use a 7mgte but that's different too sadly.

FSmoto or custom made ones (possibly in the pipeline)

Thats exactly what I thought. Surely you could increase the diameter of the injector holes to put in larger thread injectors which are high imp and work?

Thats exactly what I thought. Surely you could increase the diameter of the injector holes to put in larger thread injectors which are high imp and work?

Why bother changing the diameter of the injector hole size? GE has larger injector's on the market using stock head dimensions. Easier just to buy uprated injectors I would of thought.

Why bother changing the diameter of the injector hole size? GE has larger injector's on the market using stock head dimensions. Easier just to buy uprated injectors I would of thought.

Because the only uprated cc injectors(800cc) that are pretty much plug and play (except for the diameter size) I have come across are a larger diameter.

Edited by Caineoo (see edit history)

I've never seen anything about requiring to increase the diameter of the injector holes.

I had a quote for some 780cc's from DaveH on SF and he stated plug and play with adapters included (clips).

There are more versions that just the 800cc's knocking about for the GE, maybe they do need modifying, never heard/seen it on any other forum though.

I've never seen anything about requiring to increase the diameter of the injector holes.

I had a quote for some 780cc's from DaveH on SF and he stated plug and play with adapters included (clips).

There are more versions that just the 800cc's knocking about for the GE, maybe they do need modifying, never heard/seen it on any other forum though.

Neither have I mate. Just only found them (so far) in a bigger diameter hence the thinking of modifying the fuel rail.