The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scammer - Jerry Collins

Dragonball

Just so if you come across his name not to waste your time

(apologies to any REAL Jerry Collins'! LOL!)

Not even bloody good at it! LOL!

Copy of mail -

Hello,

Thanks for your response.i am okey with your price and I have finalized issues with my client this morning. He has just informed me that he is expecting a refund payment, of a vehicle that he had earlier ordered and paid for before, but the order was later cancelled, because when the agent who went for the pick up of the vehicle, inspected the vehicle he discovered that vehicle was not in any good condition, so he cancelled the order and he then filed in for a refund of his money. My client intends to use this his refund to pay for this your vehicle that he has now ordered for. And due to company policy and book keeping, this refund payment which he is expecting, can only be made out in this one whole amount, that is, the full amount that he paid before because the company policy only allows a refund payment in one cashier check, so he has to instruct for the check payment to be drawn to you. So he has

informed me that payment will get to you in a Certified Cheque drawn from a British Bank i will need the followiing info from you for the cheque to be writen in your name Your full address(street,city/town, state, Country and post code), your phone number and name to be ! written on the cheque pls He is expecting a refund payment of $13,000.When payment

gets to you,deposit the cheque with your bankwhich will take (1-3) working days for a bank draft cheque to get cleared. Deduct the cost of your vehicle which is £8,750 and return his remaining balance of $4,650 back to my customer for him to be able to offset shipping charges and other commisson charges. After all payment has reached you and balance sent back to my client,the agent will come for pick up, while you send other the reciept and other title papers to my client via courier. As for pick-up and delivery,he would send you the name of the pick-up man once you confirm your payment and send the refund back to him so that he would be able to make the other payments.if there is any additional infomation about your car that was not indicated in the site(e.g warrant, loan,current e.t.c) please let me know, Confirm the reciept of this mail so that we can have payment delivered to you immediately.thank you and hoping to

hear from you soon.

Regards,

Jerry collins

:p

Got one of those almost worded exactly the same yesterday!!! But from David Holmes!!!

I dont see the point in this scam though, You send them your address, they send you a dodgy cheque, you find out its a dodgy cheque and then kick 10 shades of shit out of them when they try to pick your car up?

mini rant over..... :p

Originally posted by ewizzy

Got one of those almost worded exactly the same yesterday!!! But from David Holmes!!!

I dont see the point in this scam though, You send them your address, they send you a dodgy cheque, you find out its a dodgy cheque and then kick 10 shades of shit out of them when they try to pick your car up?

mini rant over..... :p

What happens is the cheque DOES go through... but later bounces and the money comes back out of your account... by which time you have parted with your motor

Its a fair cop.

You saw straight through me.

My English is not that bad is it ?

(Gupter you fool, learnt to spell !!!

- I dont care you are only 8 yrs old !!)

Well it obviously wont work on you so who else can I send this to ?

I have got hundreds of "third world" kids, working sub minimal wages, 19hrs a day, writing out these emails and I haven't made a dime yet !

So much for global enterprise :(

OK - take ya bets on this one!

Shall I string them and how?

Hello Seller,

How are you doing today?I came across the advert of your used CAR

I am interested in purchasing the car you put up for sale get back to

us with your last asking price,But I would need more pictures also

with the present conditon of the CAR.I will want you to get back to me if

you still have the car for sale so that we may conclude on the purchase.

Also i will like you to know that am buying the car for my daughter

whose wedding is coming up in a few weeks from now.Get back to us with

your last asking price and we will also like to know the present

condition of the car get back to us,so that we can arrange for the

payment fast,also my shipper will also coming to inspect the car on my

behalf.Because my wife really love the car than i do,i will also want you to know that

am a far away buyer from Spain which i will be responsible for the shippment of the

car,also payment will me made in U,K.I will want you to get back to me so that we can

arrange for the payment fast,i await to read from you soon.

Thanks

--

Get your free email from http://fastermail.com