The mkiv Supra Owners Club

getting an itch

dr_jekyll

as many know i broke my 2 na-t supras a few months back , sad times , i just felt i needed a change. ive shoped around , tryed and tested and ive finally decided what car is rite for me ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

a mkiv supra . thats rite people , im perthetic and week and i want to come back allready. being supralesss doesent feel rite.

if i do rejoin the fold i think ill do things a little differently this time around , im not looking for big power build or whistling turbos with screamers . a nice reliable low matinabce nice looking n/a is all i want ....... though it will have to be a v8 :) and possibly supercharged but we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

the supra is like a dirty ex mrs thsat you just can stop yourself comeing back to for hard core abominations no mater how many times you say youl move on

I knew you wouldn't last long dude! Welcome back (almost ;))

i know , this forum doesent hhelp. ever since ive been supeless i come on here and feel like an outsider. plus i want to do the dragonball next year and for me unless im in a supe of some description it wont feel rite

[-][/-]

lovley offer pal but i think ill hold out for a tidy one that dosent needf too much work as the v8 swap will enough in itself

No bother dude, it would need a hell of a lot to get it to an ok condition let alone good! Worth an offer though :)