The mkiv Supra Owners Club

In need of a wheel painter in Scotland!

Guest Dcowan1991

Guest Dcowan1991

After being mucked about by a guy, i'm now a bit on the desperate side to get my wheels painted.

They are chrome at the moment, see pictureDSC01176.jpg , they are not in the best of condition.

I need someone preferably close to the Falkirk area to do them for me.

I am kind of hoping to keep a chrome lip as the lip itself is in perfect order on all the wheels. I'm looking to get the rest painted in a Grey chrome. Not sure of the paint code and not sure if grey chrome is the right name for it. I will try and describe best i can. Its a darkish gunmetal grey with a very slight tint of blue through it.

If anyone can help direct me towards someone who can do this for me i would appreciate it greatly.

I am looking for a price of roughly £200 for all of this to be carried out.

Thank you.

Guest Dcowan1991

The paint im looking for isnt chrome mate. I think its just called grey chrome, sort of like this 157527797 (1).jpg only a slight bit more grey. If the lip cant be left im not too bothered.

Guest Dcowan1991

Cheers mate. Im hoping to find a place that will do it all. I.e take the chrome off, fix the corrosion and paint them. That way it will save the cost. I also need it done within a day or two of them receiving my car as I cant go without a car for a long time.

Cheers.

Guest Dcowan1991

Cheers. Since the guy that was supposed to be doing it took so long to tell me that he cant do them, i now have to wait until tomorrow to phone anybody :(