The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forums best cars chat thread.

Graham1984

Over the year I have been on here I have seen a load of nice supra's and GTR's but I was interested in what car's really stood out like Ibrars/Rob mitchells for the looks, Jamesy's Do luck supra for being an original one of a kind, Mplavery and the others that followed on and built up their own stunning cars and Jamie p's (RIP) for the savage power and wondered what your favourite cars to grace this forum were, Just a members name a picture and a brief comment on why you love it.... GTR's welcome too so a nod to the Jurgen mobile must be put in too.

I know we have the picture of your car that looks amazing but for this one go for the best of the best.

Morning all.

-------- Update --------

The MKiv forum's best cars picture thread, with specs is a locked thread, and maybe stickied if possible.

If you would like your car to be considered as one of these, can you either PM AndrewOW or Graham1984, please.

Edited by AndrewOW (see edit history)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My top 3 are

1) Ibrars wide arch beast

2) Waynes doluck kitted blue beast ( the reason i built my supra)

3) Steve M big twins.

My supra! its my baby!!

What i really enjoy is reading the little projects ect which people do to there cars! and people doing out the box things. There only my top 3 above but there are loads of lovely supra's on the forum and everyone derserves a bit of respect....... except NA's ............. always wanted to say that lol

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

I can't organise a running order in my head, but the top three on the forum have got to be Jamesy's Do-Luck, Ibrar's wide-arched and Hodge's Kraken. :cool: :drool:

The absolute best is mine though, simply by virtue of the fact that she is just that! :D

Supragold's and CJ's / Gamer's car (before black wheels) were the ones for me. I used to drool over those cars 7 years ago

I just had a look at Inferno's car and it looks brand new, I totally forgot about Cj's car and I have to admit I really like your's too Matt :thumbs: